Prospero Teaching is working with a school in Colchester that is looking to appoint a Post 16 SEN Teacher to work on a permanent basis asap
About the School:
- Supportive staffing team
- Seeking a Post 16 for a SEN School
- Full-Time Teaching Position
The Ideal EYFS Teacher Will:
- Have QTS
- Ideally at least 1 year of Year 3 teaching experience
- Satisfactory teaching references
- Enhanced DBS check completed (Subscribed to online update service)
To find out more or apply for this teaching position, please apply to this advert with your CV or contact our Chelmsford office for more information.
Support from Prospero Teaching
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationEssex, Colchester
- PositionPost 16 SLD Teacher
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£29915 - £45766 per annum + + SEN allowance
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.