JOB TITLE – Physics Teacher – Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified Physics Teacher for a KHDA rated “outstanding” British international school in the heart of Dubai.
- The role is to start as soon as possible, joining a high-performing Science department teaching across Key Stage 3 to 5 (Year 7-13).
- The school’s student body is predominantly British, however there are students from over 60 different nationalities.
- The school is ideally located in the heart of Dubai on a spacious campus with outstanding facilities, from state-of-the-art technology throughout the school and classrooms, to purpose-built science laboratories, design, technology and art suites.
- A minimum of two years’ teaching experience is required and ability to teach Physics to A Level is preferred.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Physics Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, teaching, assessment, extracurricular commitments, training, parents’ evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – As soon as possible (March 2021)
- Likely Duration – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum £2200 per month + tax-free, depending on number of years’ experience
- Remuneration – Excellent school accommodation/housing allowance, private medical insurance, visa, annual flights, relocation allowance, additional bonuses
- Hours – 7:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent – i.e. PGCE, B.Ed., BA (Hons) with QTS
- Must have Science related degree
- Minimum 2 year’s full time teaching experience
- Must have British and/or IB curriculum experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Asia, Middle East, UAE, Dubai
- PositionPhysics Teacher - Dubai, UAE
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date30/03/2021