Prospero Teaching are looking for a Photography Teacher to start in January 2022 in a mainstream secondary school in the Bury st Edmunds area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Photography Teacher to start in January in a secondary school in Bury st Edmunds.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
- ECTs are encouraged to apply.
- You will have LSAs to support you.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Photography Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant Photography related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Photography Teacher position:
- Location – Bury st Edmunds
- Position – Full Time Photography Teacher or ECT
- Type of work – Photography teaching in a secondary school
- Start date – January 2022
- Contract type – ongoing
- Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
- Full time/part time – Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay – £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Photography Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSuffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- PositionPhotography Teacher – Bury st Edmunds
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£130 - £160 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.