PE Teaching job
Prospero Teaching are working with ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in the Enfield area. The School are seeking to appoint a female qualified teacher of PE to join the School in September 2021.
You will be joining an inclusive, diverse, supportive secondary school and a solid PE department in a Good School, teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. This PE role is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified teachers -TLR responsibilities available for the right candidate.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
- Excellent support and a wide range of opportunities for continued professional development
- Provide a supportive learning environment
- Offer you the opportunity to make a difference
- Actively promote your career development
- The school boast excellent PE facilities, including an 8-court Sports Hall, two astroturf pitches, a fully equipped gym and a dedicated Dance studio.
WHAT THE SCHOOL ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A PE teacher with good subject knowledge
- The ability to build positive relationships with all learners and committed to raising the attainment of all students
- Will work collaboratively within the PE department to contribute to the success of the department
- Able to make a difference to the lives of young people
- A teacher who is interested in the development of the departments extra-curricular offer and lead teams across the school
Location – Enfield
Position – PE Teacher
Type of work – KS3/KS4 PE Teacher
Contract or position start date – September 2021
Duration / Likely Duration – 1 year +
Full time/part-time – Full time
Minimum rate of pay – Paid to scale
Hours – 8am – 4pm, plus parents evenings and extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- PGCE or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this PE teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful PE teacher will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful PE Teacher:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behavior management
- LocationEnfield, Edmonton
- PositionPE Teaching job, Enfield, September 2021
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021