Part Time Year 10 Tutor – Sible Hedingham, Essex
About the job
Part Time Year 10 Tutor, Sible Hedingham
About the Part Time Year 10 Tutor position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Tutor to work with a Year 10 student based in Sible Hedingham.
- We are looking for a tutor to work with a Year 11 student, providing 1:1 tuition in English and Maths.
- The successful candidate will be required to teach both subjects to a low level GSCE standard.
- The student has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so experience working with students with these difficulties would be advantageous.
- Lessons will take place within the students’ secondary school.
- The successful candidate will be required to teach for 2 hours per day, 3 afternoons per week.
- The position is to start ASAP.
Contract Details for Part Time year 10 Tutor position:
- Location – Sible Hedingham
- Position – Part Time Year 10 Tutor
- Type of work – Tuition
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Full time/part time – Part time
- Minimum rate of pay – £25 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time Year 10 Tutor position:
- QTS or QTLS is essential.
- Experience working with Students with SEMH or LAC would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.