Prospero Teaching are looking for 1:1 tutors to support secondary age students in the Rayleigh area.
- We are looking for tutors to support catch up programmes in English, Maths, Science, History, French and Geography.
- You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
- If you are looking for more hours there is the opportunity to take on more than one student.
Contract Details for Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- Location – Cambridge
- Position – Tutor
- Type of work – Tuition
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Full time/part time – Part time
- Minimum rate of pay – £25 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Tutor position:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Rayleigh
- PositionPart Time Tutor – Rayleigh
- Type of workSecondary, Intervention
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £25 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.