We are working with a large secondary school in Rochdale, to recruit for a teaching assistant to support across school in key stage 3 & 4 on a part time basis, 3 days a week. The role will start as soon as possible, and is initially until Christmas, but could become permanent for the right candidate. If you are looking for a role in a school and have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity is good for you.
- Location – Rochdale
- Position – KS3 & 4 Teaching assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Support
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Christmas initially
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – part time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £70 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional education/chlid related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Rochdale
- PositionPart-time Teaching Assistant required – ASAP
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021
- Full/Part time8:20am - 4pm Tuesday - Thursday
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.