Nursery Teacher – Relocation to Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the job
JOB TITLE – Nursery Teacher, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Nursery Teacher for their British curriculum Nursery in Abu Dhabi. The Nursery caters for children from age 1 – 4 with the view of preparing them for their sister, ADEC inspected “Acceptable” Primary school in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The school currently enrolls students from over 50 countries and runs classes from FS2 to Year 11 and is a popular British International Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team.
- Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Position – Nursery Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 15th February 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 year contract (February 2019 – July 2020)
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2020
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED7000 per month (1500GBP) tax free salary with excellent remuneration package
- Hours – 7:15 am – 3:15pm : Sunday – Thursday plus after occasional school activities, parents evenings and pastoral care
- Paid holidays – 1 week during winter, 1 week during spring and a 30 day summer vacation
- NB: this position includes shared accommodation and, as such, is more suited to single applicants without dependents
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The successful candidate will have a BA in Early years or a PGCE in Primary Education with an Early Years specialism with QTS or equivalent
- Must have EYFS/Nursery teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Nursery Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team