Prospero Teaching is looking for a nursery practitioner to work in a nursery in Twickenham.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide permanent early years practitioners to our independent nurseries.
The positions is for immediate start following a successful interview process.
The wonderful day nursery is looking for enthusiastic early years professionals to join their growing team.
• Location – Twickenham, South West London
• Position – Nursery Practitioner
• Start date – July 2020
• Contract type – Permanent
• Full time/part time – Full-time
• Hours – 8am to 6pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Level 3 CACHE, NVQ, TA Training
• Previous experience working in a UK school/nursery
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- LocationSouth West London
- PositionNursery Practitioner – Twickenham – JULY START
- Type of workEarly Years
- Contract/position start date06/07/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.