Nursery Practitioner – Crawley
About the job
Nursery Practitioner – Crawley – Private Day Nursery
Our client Private Day Nursery in Crawley has a vacancy for a Nursery Practitioner to join them on a full time basis immediately.
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join this exceptional day nursery in Crawley on a full time basis, leading to a permanent position after an initial three months probationary period.
About the Nursery:
- Large Private Day Nursery
- Located in Crawley
- Full time position – 40 hours p/w
- Full capacity is 120 children
- Training offered throughout the duration of your employment
- Excellent salary
- Location – Crawley
- Position – Nursery Practitioner
- Type of work – Permanent
- Start date – Immediately
- Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Permanent
- Full-time/part-time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £18,000
- Hours – 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 Qualified
- Must have nursery/EYFS experience
- Full safeguarding training
To be eligible for this role, the potential Nursery Practitioner must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child-related references.
To find out more or apply for this Nursery Practitioner position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.