Nursery Practitioner – Bognor Regis
About the job
Nursery Practioner – Bognor Regis – Private Day Nursery
Our client Private Day Nursery in Bognor Regis has a vacancy for a Nursery Practitioner to join them on a full time basis from April 2021.
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join this exceptional day nursery in Bognor Regis on a full time basis, leading to a permanent position after an initial three months probationary period.
About the Nursery:
- Large Private Day Nursery
- Located in Bognor Regis
- Full time position – 40 hours p/w
- Full capacity is 115 children
- Training offered throughout the duration of your employment
- Excellent salary
- Location – Bognor Regis
- Position – Nursery Practitioner
- Type of work – Permanent
- Start date – April 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Permanent
- Full-time/part-time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £18,000
- Hours – 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 Qualified
- Must have nursery/EYFS experience
- Full safeguarding training
To be eligible for this role, the potential Nursery Practitioner must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child-related references.
To find out more or apply for this Nursery Practitioner position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.