ABOUT THE ROLE
Prospero Teaching is looking for a number of Nursery nurses to work in a private day-care & Flying Start nursery based in Newport to work with children as young as 0-5 years old.
We cover a range of bookings from daily cover to maternity placements
• Location – Newport
• Position – Nursery Nurse/Nursery Assistant
• Type of work – Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
• Contract or position start date – ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration – Flexible working hour
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £9.50/hr
• Hours Vary (working hours between 08:30-14:00)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
All Nursery staff must be qualified to a minimum of Cache L2 or equivalent. Ideally a qualification such as: NVQ Level 3, BTEC Diploma in Childhood Studies, NNEB or above would be desirable.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
If interested, please call Dario on 01443 800890 OR email directly on Dario@prosperoteaching.com for further information.
- PositionNursery Nurses – Newport
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date23/03/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.