Nursery Nurse with Current Peadiatric First Aid – Selly Oak
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurse with paediatric first aid to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various nurseries in the Selly Oak area. Bookings can range from day-to-day shifts, to one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book Nursery Nurse workers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Supply Nursery Nurse Contract/Position Details
• Location – Selly Oak
• Position – Nursery Practitioner
• Type of work – Class Assisting/ Supply work/Bank staff
• Start date – January 2021
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – Ongoing
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £65
• Maximum rate of pay – £90
• Hours – Dependent on shift
Nursery Nurse Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have Level 3 in Early Years Education
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• First Aid trained preferably
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Nursery Nurse and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.