Nursery Nurse – Various Locations in London
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to work in nurseries in London.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply work and long-term cover for varies Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified staff and experienced staff.
• Location – Various Locations in London and Greater London
• Position – Nursery Nurse
• Type of work – Supply and Temp to perm
• Start date – ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration – Depends on Nursery needs
• End date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £9 per hour
• Hours – 8:00 am – 4pm or 6pm (full day), half days can vary (am or pm)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• CACHE or NVQ Level 3
• Previous experience working in a UK school or Nursery
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team