Nursery Assistants, Swindon
Prospero Teaching are looking for Early Years Practitioners to provide cover in various nurseries within the Swindon area. The roles will start immediately and involve helping to maintain a clean, tidy and child-friendly environment as well as supervising day-to-day activities within the nursery. The desired candidate is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about the early years.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location – various nurseries in the Swindon area
- Position – Nursery Assistant
- Likely Duration – ongoing
- Full time
- Minimum pay – £10 Per Hour
Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Level 3 Childcare qualification is essential
- You will need to have experience in a nursery setting either in a permanent or temporary role.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are necessary.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Nursery Assistant and would like to be considered, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Nursery Assistant
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management check out our free accredited online safeguarding course here: https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/ (great for those without experience).
- PositionNursery Assistant - Swindon
- Type of workEarly Years
- Contract/position start date01/04/2021