Music teacher, PERMENANT North/North West London – Immediate start
Are you a qualified Music teacher, seeking a permanent teaching position in a welcoming secondary school?
Do you wish to work within a school that values hard work and promotes from within?
Prospero teacher are recruiting a Music teacher to work within a mixed Secondary school located in the London borough of Brent. This Secondary school is well known for its continuous Ofsted rating of “Outstanding” in every category and exemplary for several years.
This Ofsted Outstanding secondary school are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Teacher Music to join the Music department. They are particularly looking for a Music teacher who can play piano and support assemblies and other areas.
This secondary school values its Ethos around Corporation, Hard-work and Respect and above all the school is well known for its friendly and family-like atmosphere.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The lessons will be delivered to all year groups key stage 3, key stage 4 and experience with key stage 5 is preferable but not essential.
- Has a brilliant Music department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment.
- Has a very supportive, yet high energy atmosphere.
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking.
- Interviewing ASAP.
THE RIGHT MUSIC TEACHER WILL BE:
• Hold a BA and PGCE in Music.
• Confident with teaching GCSE Music.
• Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
• Available to start ASAP
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Location – North/North West London
Position – Music Teacher
Type of work – Key Stage 3/Key Stage 4
Contract or position start date – January 2020
Duration / Likely Duration – 2 terms – July 2020
Full time/part time – Full time
Pay will be in line with your pay scale
Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents’ evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BEd / PGCE / QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Minimum 1 year Maths Teacher teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS MATHS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to work a full-time basis
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MATHS TEACHING ROLE:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL MATHS TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
- In-house Training and Development Team.
- LocationEnfield, North West London, Barnet, High Barnet
- PositionMusic teacher, PERMENANT North/North West London – Immediate start
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date30/01/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.