About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Music Teacher to provide long-term cover at a Secondary School in the Cardiff area. The placement is full time and for 2 Terms
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Cardiff
- Position – Music Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – January 2020 (Date TBC)
- Likely Duration – 2 Terms
- Position end date – April 2020
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential – Unknown
- Minimum rate of pay – £127.72
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only – times may vary)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Education.
- You will need to have taught in a Music department either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- If you are a Music Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 02920 021 476.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSouth Wales, Cardiff
- PositionMusic Teacher – Cardiff – Full Time
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date05/11/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.