About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for an MFL Teacher to provide long-term cover at a Secondary School with the Bristol Region. The school are looking for an MFL teacher who can cover French (KS5) and Spanish (KS4)
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Bristol Outskirts
- Position – MFL Teacher – French KS5 and Spanish KS4
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – September 2021
- Likely Duration – Academic year
- Position end date – July 2022
- Contract type – Temporary
- Part-time potential – Yes
- Minimum rate of pay – £133 Per Day
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only – times may vary)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Education.
- You will need to have taught in an MFL department either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- If you are an MFL Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 02920 021 476.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationPotishead, Brislington, Downend, Portishead, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, Weston Super Mare, Long Ashton, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset
- PositionMFL Teacher – Bristol – September
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5, Teacher, Cover, Teaching & Lecturing
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationI Year
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeNormal School Hours
- Minimum rate of pay£133 - £196 PER DAY
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.