Teacher of Mathematics – Gillingham, Kent
Prospero Teaching is working with a great school who is looking to recruit either an NQT or experienced Teacher of Mathematics. We are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics who can start in a thriving and supportive school based in Gillingham, Kent.
This position is starting in September 2021 and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal Teacher of Mathematics will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to all key stages in a secondary school setting. This a Large size and mixed sex school with outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
Teacher of Mathematics Information:
- You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
• The position is open to both Mathematics NQT’s and experienced Mathematics teachers.
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• Mathematics is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13
• The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
Teacher of Mathematics Contract Details:
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Position: Teacher of Maths
Type of work: KS3 / KS4 / KS5
Contract or position starting date: September 2021
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm): Permanent
Full time/part time: Full time
Minimum rate of pay: PAY TO SCALE – Outer London
Hours: 8:15am – 3:15pm, plus parents’ evenings
Teacher of Mathematics Experience, Training and Qualifications:
QTS, QTLS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
Maths related degree
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
I look forward to your response.
- LocationSouth East England, Kent, South East London
- PositionMaths Teacher - September Start - Permanent
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021