Prospero Teaching are Seeking a Maths Teacher for a January 2021 start at a Widnes Secondary School.
This role is to help support the maths department catch up on lost time due to the lockdowns. They will support students in KS3 and KS4 and also provide interventions to Year 10 and Year 11 students.
The school are open to consider both Experienced Maths Teachers as well as Newly Qualified Maths Teachers.
- Maths Teacher Liverpool
- Dates of the position: 04/01/2021 – 16/07/2021
- Rates of Pay: £117.52 – £198.12
- Exceptional and ongoing CPD to better your teaching skills
- A co-educational secondary school located in a picturesque setting with great facilities to support comprehensive learning of students and training for teachers
- Offers great deal of activities, competitions and opportunities for students to explore knowledge, foreign culture, people and the environment as a whole
- Students are highly encouraged and secure commendable grades in GCSEs & A Levels
THE IDEAL MATHS TEACHER / NQT WILL:
- Make excellent progress throughout their time at the school.
- There will be regular CPD and training sessions to ensure you are consistently making progress and developing new and successful teaching strategies.
- Have QTS
TO APPLY TO BE AN MATHS TEACHER/ NQT AT THIS EXCEPTIONAL SCHOOL:
- It is important for the school that they meet a Maths Teacher with great references with comments about their classroom practice.
- You will be effectively researching, planning and delivering lessons up to GCSE.
- You would need to have an up to date and valid DBS on the update service
- For experienced Maths Teachers, there is the opportunity to lead and take responsibility for classes up to A-level.
- PositionMaths Teacher Role – Widnes
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.