Prospero Teaching are recruiting for a temporary teacher of Mathematics to work at a secondary school in Salford. The role is part-time (0.8) and will be from 4th October.
The Maths department is a strong, established department and this supply position is to join a supportive team. Results are consistently high and the school has recently undergone extensive renovation and improvements. Our school has a great reputation in the local area and is consistently oversubscribed.
- Location – Salford
- Position – KS3/4 Mathematics Teacher
- Start date – October 2021
- Likely Duration – Minimum 4 weeks
- Contract type – long term
- Full time/part time -Part time (0.8)
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate is £100 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:30pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE in Secondary Mathematics OR equivalent route to QTS in Secondary Mathematics
- Hold a Mathematics-related degree at a good classification.
- Be available immediately
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Salford
- PositionTemporary teacher of Mathematics
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Duration/likely duration2 terms
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)2_terms
- Full/Part timeMonday to Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Minimum rate of pay£100 - £180 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.