JOB TITLE – Maths Teacher, Doha – Qatar, August 2021
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
One of the best British schools in the world, offering education from reception to year 13. Established over 40 years it is one of the most successful schools in the country with over 1900 students on role.
This schools offers its learners an outstanding and inspirational education where each student can develop beyond their potential. Behaviour is the main contributory factor to pupils successful learning; positive behaviour is recognised and rewarded.
The maths department at this school have a reputation for producing world class results. The department has a vast array of teaching experience from around the world and the variety and quality of teaching is at is best ever. Years 7-9 currently follow the UK national curriculum and year 10 and 11 follow the iGCSE with the highest achievers following this from year 9. In Year 12 students have the option of studying Mathematics and Further Mathematics at AS and A-level with the Edexcel Examination board.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – Mathematics Teacher – KS3 – KS5
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – August 2021
- Duration – Until end of the academic year July 2023
- Contract or position end date– July 2023
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Package – Outstanding package including generous tax free salary, furnished accommodation based on family status including bills return annual flights, family medical insurance, family visa, generous paid annual leave, school places for children and world class training and development
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- UK qualified – PGCE in Maths with QTS or equivalent
- Relevant degree
- Be able to provide police clearances from every country of residence as an adult
- Have experience delivering the National Curriculum of England at the appropriate Key Stage(s)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Maths Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationMiddle East, Qatar, Doha
- PositionMaths Teacher, Qatar – August 2021
- Type of workPrimary, Secondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date31/08/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.