Prospero Teaching are seeking a Maths teacher to join an Outstanding Ofsted school in the Hammersmith & Fulham area.
This Maths Teacher role offers you the chance of joining an Outstanding school where management, behaviour and academic outcomes are all excellent. The school are one of the best schools in the borough and are known for their well organised leadership team, strong academic outcomes and family feel within school!
This position is able to start on a 2 term contract from January 2021. The role though is for a permanent position, so if you enjoy working within the school this role can be possibly offered as a permanent role by September 2021. The role will ideally be full time, but 4 days per week can be offered also!
- Location – Hammersmith and Fulham, London
- Position – Maths Teacher
- Type of work – KS3-5 Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – January 4th 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) N/A
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – temp to perm/perm
- Full time/part time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum salary £30,480 (NQT)
- Hours – 8:00 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings, school trips/events
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or QTLS status
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience of Maths to KS5 in the UK or NQT status
- Overseas teachers who hold or are eligible for QTS in the UK can be considered with no prior UK experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionMaths Teacher – KS3-5 – Hammersmith & Fulham
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.