Prospero Teaching are looking for a Math’s Teacher to start in September 2021 for a permanent teaching post. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Hemel Hempstead area.
The school is situated in Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead, approx. 5 miles from the historic city St Albans, industrious Watford and around 20 minutes outside of London
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND MATH’S CONTRACT:
- We are looking for a Math teacher to start in September 2021 in a mainstream secondary school in Hemel Hempstead
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students, however there may be the potential for KS5 teaching.
- You will have LSAs in the classroom to support you if necessary
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The Math’s department is made up of a strong team of Math’s educators, newly qualified and experienced, the Math’s team is a supportive team
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
- Opportunity for growth and development within your role
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL MATH’S TEACHER:
- Qualified Math’s teacher – UK or Overseas Math’s teacher
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Math’s
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent
- A strong academic record
- 2:1 degree or above from a leading university
- Experience teaching in the UK is not essential
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management
- You will be proactive and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways
CONTRACT DETAILS FOR THE MATH’S TEACHER POSITION:
- Location – Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Position –Math’s Teacher
- Type of work – Math teaching
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – permanent
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 year +
- Full time/part time – Full time 5 days
- Minimum rate of pay – in line with the main pay scale
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE MATH’S TEACHER MUST HAVE / BE:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with parents / carers
- A positive role model
Please apply now with your updated CV if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Math’s vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationHertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
- PositionMath's teacher job, Hemel Hempstead, September 2021
- Type of workMaths
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021