Are you a qualified and experienced Maths Teacher looking for your next contract? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working for the market leader in education recruitment, Prospero Teaching…
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Mathematics Teachers to join an outstanding grammar school in Gloucester.
Acting as a work-finding service, we work exclusively with Secondary schools in the area and provide them with staffing support throughout the academic year. We are currently looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Maths Teacher who is passionate and committed to helping students achieve.
The position will begin after the Easter break and continue until the end of the academic year to support Maternity cover. The teacher will be required to work with students from KS3-KS4 and may potentially teach A Level Maths too.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified Maths Teacher and have experience teaching KS3-KS4. You will have strong behaviour management skills to ensure students focus within the classroom and will be expected to do planning, marking and assessment as part of the Maternity Cover.
- Location – Gloucester
- Position – Maths Teacher
- Type of work – Maternity Cover
- Start date – 19th April 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – end of the Academic Year
- Minimum rate of pay – negotiable
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3.30 pm (tbc) – likely Monday-Thursday
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionMaths Teacher - Gloucester - Maternity Cover
- Type of workMaths
- Contract/position start date19/04/2021