Math’s Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Qualified Teacher of Math’s teacher
- You will need to have taught in Secondary Schools either in a permanent or supply basis
- NQT’S welcome to apply
- Overseas trained Math’s teachers welcome to apply
- You will be required to commit to a full-time Math’s teaching timetable
- Joining a well-resourced Math’s dept where team teaching and support is given
- You will be required to plan engaging stimulating Math’s lessons and using the variety of technology the school have to deliver these Math’s lessons
- Hold strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with students and build rapport
To be eligible for this Math’s teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
If you are a Math’s Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching role, please apply below or call us on 020 7404 6383.
- LocationEnfield, London
- PositionMATHS TEACHER, ENFIELD, JAN 2022
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date03/01/2022
- Full/Part time8-4pm 5x a week term time only
- Minimum rate of pay£160 - £220 per day
*You will need to have taught in Secondary Schools either in a permanent or supply basis
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.