Maths Teacher – Brighton
About the job
Maths Teacher – Secondary School – Brighton
Our client school in Brighton are recruiting for a full time Maths teacher from September 2021 on a temporary basis for 1 year.
This exciting opportunity has arisen as the school are keen to get their recruitment in order before the start of the new academic year.
As a Maths teacher in this school, you’ll become part of a progressive Maths department who firmly believe in an inclusive learning environment. Consistently high standards of teaching makes this school a sought after provision to work in.
The school is located just off the A27 and is approximately a 15 minute walk from Preston Park station.
About the School:
- Large secondary school
- Located in Brighton
- GOOD Ofsted – with OUTSTANDING features – 2018
- 1000 pupils on roll
- Continuous training throughout your appointment
- Competitive salary
- Location – Brighton
- Position – Maths Teacher
- Type of work – Temporary
- Start date – September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 year
- End date (if applicable) – July 2022
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time/part-time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £140 – £160 per day
- Hours – 8am – 3.30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the Nursery Practitioner
- Hold a BA and Bed / PGCE in Maths
- Possess UK classroom teaching experience
- Be confident with teaching GCSE classes
- Be creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
To be eligible for this role, the potential Nursery Practitioner must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child-related references.
To find out more or apply for this Maths Teacher position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.