Prospero Teaching are looking for Lunch Time Supervisors to cover a SEN School in Birmingham, experience working in a school as a Lunch Time Supervisor is essential, there will be personal care involved as part of the role.
Lunch Time Supervisor Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Lunch Time Supervisor
• Type of work – Lunch Time Supervisor
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – Ongoing Supply work
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £20
• Hours – 11.30am till 1pm (term time only)
Lunch Time Supervisor, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have lunch time supervisor experience in a school
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an Lunch Time Supervisor and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionLUNCH TIME SUPERVISOR – BIRMINGHAM – SEN SCHOOL
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOngoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.