Looking for a career in Education? Apply Here
About the job
Prospero Teaching are seeking members of staff across all divisions of Education for Secondary Schools located in South East London
Are you the Staff member to make a difference to children and young adults lives within education?
Prospero Teaching are working with a secondary schools in South East London, East London and Kent who are seeking to appoint all staff from Admin roles all the way through to fully qualified Teachers. The positions are starting immediately as well as April starts and September starts too. The right candidates will also have the opportunity of joining the schools permanently from September 2020.
We are looking for:
- Teachers (qualified, NQT’s and unqualified) all subjects non-specified
- Cover Supervisors
- PPA/Intervention teachers
- Teaching assistants
- LSA’s (Learning support assistants)
- Technicians i.e Science Technician
- Safeguarding specialists
- Admin staff
- SEN teachers
- SEN TA’s
- Head teachers
- Exam invigilators
- exam officers
- Business managers
- Personal Assistants
- Attendance officers
- Dinner Ladies
You name it! if you are looking for any role withoin Education then please get in touh with Prospero immediately as now is the time interviews become available!
We are also recruiting for Education staff across London and the Home Counties, so would love to hear from you. We offer a referral fee for anyone you refer to Prospero. Please see our website for more details.
A successful candidate will be a classroom practitioner who is able to show drive, tenacity and the will to help students improve in the near future.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a genuine belief in the potential of every child
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Be a strong team player
If you are interested in this position please send you’re CV to secondary @prosperoteaching.com today as the school is looking to interview immediately.
To apply you will:
- Have UK teaching experience. (if none be happy to commit to a future in education)
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be resident in the UK now.
- Hold a current CRB disclosure.
- Have a fun-working attitude.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Encourage students to reach their full potential.
We are looking for NQT’s right through to very experienced teachers.
Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT’S, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Contact Details are as follows: Secondary@Prosperoteaching.com or 0207 404 6383
We look forward to hearing from you soon.