Contract/ Position Details
- Location: Salford
- Position: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Contract or position start date: November 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration: Ongoing
- Full time/part time: Full time
- Minimum rate of pay: £70 per day
- Hours: 8:30 am – 3.30pm
Experience, training and qualification:
- Previous experience working within a UK school (12 months+).
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification is essential.
- Additional SEN Qualifications desired but not essential.
- Confident when working with different sized groups of children.
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Prospero Teaching, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Salford
- PositionLevel 3 Teaching Assistant- Salford
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.