Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within a warm and support primary school in Gorton, Manchester?
The school are looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant. This is a long-term role, paying a minimum of £65 per day. The post will be part time and until the end of the academic year.
- Location – Gorton, Manchester
- Position – Level 2 Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Support
- Start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2021
- End date (if applicable) – 2021
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £65 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 2 TA qualification
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionLevel 2 Teaching Assistant
- Type of workPrimary, Early Years, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.