About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Primary school LSA to provide short-term and/or long-term supply cover in various Primary schools in the Pembrokeshire area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location – Pembrokeshire
- Position – Primary School Supply Learning Support Assistant
- Type of work – Learning support for pupils who require additional support
- Start date – September 2021
- Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time & Part Time roles available
- Minimum rate of pay – £61.50 per day
- Hours – 8:45am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Nicholas on 07384461784 or email email@example.com.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- LocationPembroke, Pembrokeshire
- PositionLearning Support Assistant, Pembroke
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date30/09/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£66.90 - £70 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.