Learning Support Assistant- SEN Specialist (PMLD)
Prospero Teaching are recruiting a learning support assistant to work at an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ SEN school in Cheadle, who provide educational support to children aged 2-18 with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties and disabilities, sensory impairment and communication disorders and autism..
You will provide learning support to pupils and work in groups and on a 1:1 basis supported by other support and education staff. Ideally you will have previous experience of supporting those with complex needs or working within a school .
Some pupils may present challenging behavior and so candidates must ensure they are comfortable working in this type of environment and be aware that these are physically demanding roles.
- LOCATION – Cheadle (SK8)
- POSITION – Complex Needs Learning Support Assistant
- CONTRACT TYPE – Temporary
- MINIMUM DAILY RATE – £70
- HOURS – Full time Monday – Friday 8.30am -3.30pm
- START DATE – ASAP
- QUALIFICATIONS – Minimum ‘C’ grade in English and Maths at GCSE
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- DBS checked against both Children & Adults or be willing to apply for a new one at the cost of £45
- Be able to provide two references covering the past 2 years of employment
Candidates will be subject to a full agency registration to be put forward for this role.
For more information on this role or others, please contact email@example.com or call 0161 393 6725.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Cheadle
- PositionLearning Support Assistant – Complex Learning Difficulties
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time8.20am - 4pm Monday-Friday Term time only
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £71 per day
Previous experience in a school/childcare setting
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.