Are you an ambitious and creative Learning Support Assistant looking for your next challenge within a secondary school in Bolton?
Are you an experienced Support worker looking to make the switch to education?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate with SEN experience looking to pursue a career within education!
Would you like to join a supportive staff team to assist build on your current skills and experience?
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Bolton
* Position – Learning Support Assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2020
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay is £75 per day
* Hours – 8:00 – 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working with students SEN/Challenging Behaviour
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
– Team Teach qualification is highly desirable
– Must have a strong ability to build rapport with students
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alex in the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- LocationGreater Manchester, Bolton
- PositionLearning Support Assistant
- Type of workKey Stage 3, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Tutor
- Contract/position start date09/12/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.