Prospero Teaching are looking for a Team Teach Trained 1;1 Learning support assistant in Hornchurch for the new academic year!
- Location – Hornchurch
- Position – 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- Start date – August
- Duration – October half term
- Contract type – Temporary
- Monday – Friday
- 8.45am -3.15pm
- Minimum rate of pay – £90 day rate
- Full time hours
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experience working with students with ADHD & SEMH
- Up to date safeguarding training or willing to complete Prospero programme.
To be eligible for this role, the potential 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child-related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationHornchurch, London
- PositionLearning Support Assistant
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date16/08/2021
- Full/Part time8.45am - 15.30pm
- Minimum rate of pay£80 - £90 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.