Prospero Teaching is currently seeking a dedicated Teacher of Mathematics to join an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school in the heart of Reading, Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will be confident and successful in teaching Maths across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. It is essential that the successful candidate has experience teaching A Level Mathematics following the UK national Curriculum. The school has an excellent mathematics department and can offer training and professional development for those wanting to excel in their teaching career.
The Maths department provides excellent teaching facilities and pupils who are engaged, confident and keen to learn.
Having experience of teaching Maths in the UK will be advantageous.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
In order to be eligible for the role, you must:
• Hold a valid DBS disclosure and be registered with the update service.
• Hold the right to work within the UK.
• Have UK teaching experience and strong knowledge of the national curriculum.
• Have a relevant teaching qualification – PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelor of Education, QTS.
• Be able to provide 2 recent references
Prospero Teaching are recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a secondary teacher or a member of support staff in a secondary setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
- LocationBerkshire, Reading
- PositionKS4/KS5 – Maths Teacher -Sept- Reading, Berkshire
- Type of workSecondary, Maths, Teacher
- Contract/position start date05/10/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.