Prospero Teaching are looking for a KS2 Teaching Assistant to provide long term supply cover in Dudley. The role is ongoing and due to start ASAP
Many schools also book TA for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location – Dudley
* Position – KS2 Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Class teaching assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date – Ongoing Supply cover
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £70
* Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
KS2 Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have a Level 3 or equivalent Teaching Assistant Qualification.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationWest Midlands, Dudley
- PositionKS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT, DUDLEY, ASAP START
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date06/12/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £90 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.