Job Start Date: April 2021
Position Type: Full time.
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: KS2 Teacher.
Subject: Key Stage 2.
About the job –
Prospero Teaching are looking for a KS2 Teacher from January 2021 until the end of the academic year. There will then be potential for this to be made into a full time position.
The School are looking for someone to provide a supportive teaching and learning environment for all children attending.
KS1 Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Rochdale
• Position – KS2 Teacher.
• Type of work – Teacher.
• Start date – April 2021
• Likely Duration – July 2021 (The end of the academic year)
• Position end date – July 2021 (The end of the academic year)
• Contract type – Temporary (Cover) with a view to full time.
• Full-time potential.
• Pay to be discussed at Interview.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Have a proven track record of consistently good or outstanding teaching within the KS2 sector.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Key Stage 2 Specialism.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary School Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0161 393 6725. Prospero Teaching will contact shortlisted candidates on March 1st .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionKS2 Teacher – Rochdale. – April 2021
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/04/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.