KS2 Intervention Teaching Assistant Contract/Position.
- Position – Intervention Teaching Assistant
• Start date – Easter 2021.
• Likely Duration – July 2021.
• Position end date – July 2021.
• Contract type – Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
• Pay – To be discussed at interview.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- Minimum Level 1 qualification or higher.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded “good” Primary School in Oldham?
Prospero Teaching are working with an excellent School, with modern facilities. The school are looking for a minimum Level 1 Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 2. providing GOOD interventions to help the children who have fell behind due to COVID 19. This is a long-term role starting after the Febuary half term. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
- Work in an excellent School, with state of the art facilities.
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year.
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and other boosters.
- Have a Level 1 Qualification or higher.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts Easter 2021.
The school is based in Oldham, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint the Teaching Assistant from October. If you would like to be considered, please call Liam on 0161 393 6725 or email a CV to Liamh@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secodary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
In-house Training and Development Team.
- PositionKS2 Intervention TA- Oldham. – Easter 2021.
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/04/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.