JOB TITLE – Key Stage 2 Teacher, Doha, Qatar
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher for a QNSA rated “Acceptable” Primary school in Doha, Qatar.
This British curriculum school is located in a beautiful modern campus in the popular capital city of Qatar.
With excellent resources and facilities, the school is very popular amongst the local and international community.
Consisting of a mixed international cohort of teachers and a British principal, the school combines the rigor of the English National Curriculum with local cultural and Islamic values.
This school is ideal for teachers of all backgrounds and ages who are looking for a large teaching community and support from their colleagues.
The position is open to experienced teachers with at least two years’ experience in Key Stage 2 teaching.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 15th February 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 years until end of the academic year July 2020
- Contract or position end date – July 2020
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED10,000 (2000GBP) per month tax free salary plus competitive remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sun – Thurs (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Open to qualified primary teachers of all backgrounds with QTS
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Applicants must have a BA (Hons) or a PGCE in Primary Education with QTS
- Teachers ideally have at least one years teaching experience in the UK
- Must be native English speaking and have experience teaching the English National Curriculum
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaking and have experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, Qatar, Doha
- PositionKey Stage 2 Teacher - Relocation to Doha, Qatar
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11)
- Contract/position start date15/02/2019