JOB TITLE – Key Stage 2 Teacher, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an Key stage 2 Teacher for a newly established school based in Al Ain, close to Abu Dhabi in The UAE.
The school is very proud to bring the best of British education to the expat community of Al Ain. The school lies within close proximity to the Dubai-Al Ain road and is just 1 hours’ drive from Dubai.
With British Senior Leaders, the school is going from strength to strength and its’ student numbers are growing year on year. The school blends the best of local and national cultures in accordance with the National Agenda in The UAE as well as promoting the British values and traditions.
- Location – Al Ain, The UAE
- Position – Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 31st August 2020
- Duration– Until end of the academic year July 2022
- Contract or position end date – July 2022
- Contract type – fixed 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – approximately £2000 per month (tax free, with excellent remuneration package including visa, medical insurance and accommodation allowance)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE, B.Ed with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Key Stage 2 Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Abu Dhabi
- PositionKey Stage 2 Teacher – relocation to Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11), Teacher
- Contract/position start date31/08/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.