An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher; required from October 2018 for a popular and highly-reputable international IB primary school in Dubai, UAE.
About the school:
- A large duo-curriculum international school in Dubai from KG/EYFS to Grade 12/Year 13
- Caters to a vast range of nationalities
- Provides a first class education to the expatriate and local communities
- Provides excellent salary and remuneration packages for their teaching staff
- Located in the the heart of Dubai just a short distance from many of Dubai’s tourist hot spots
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will:
- Join a cohesive school team of expat teachers from around the world
- Be an outstanding teacher with experience teaching the New English National Curriculum and preferably the IB (PYP) curriculum
- Have a minimum of two years’ full time teaching experience
- Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher must have:
- A BA (Hons) degree with QTS or PGCE Primary Education with QTS or Bachelors of Education
- A minimum of two years’ teaching experience (in the UK or an international British or IB curriculum school)
- 2 year contract (February 2019 – August 2020)
- Excellent and competitive tax free salary DOE
- Private modern accommodation located close to school and other expat teachers
- Annual flights
- Medical Insurance
- Employment visa
- Centrally located school close to Dubai’s malls, restaurants, hotels and beaches
For further information and to apply for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher, please submit a CV, cover letter and photo for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the UAE and UK to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in Dubai or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Dubai
- PositionKey Stage 2 Teacher – Local hire only!
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11), Teacher
- Contract/position start date15/02/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.