Key Stage 2 Teacher, Caerphilly
About the job
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher to provide short-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Caerphilly area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Caerphilly
- Position – Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – March 2019
- Likely Duration – ongoing supply cover to July 2019
- Position end date – July 2019
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £90
- Maximum rate of pay – £110
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in KS2.
- You will need to have taught in KS2 either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 01443 800890.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.