A British international primary school in Dubai, UAE, require a fully qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher for an immediate start.
About the School:
- Popular international primary school located close to Dubai International Airport.
- Delivers the English National Curriculum to EYFS – Year 6.
- Caters for a mixed international cohort of children.
- Comprises of predominantly British and Irish teachers.
- Friendly and accommodating school culture and ethos.
The successful Key Stage 1 Teacher will:
- Join a cohesive and experienced team of teaching and support staff.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the New English National Curriculum.
- Will have proven experience raising pupil attainment.
- Will ideally have experience teaching KS1
The successful Key Stage 1 Teacher must have:
- BA (Hons) Primary Education degree with QTS
- Bachelor of Education with QTS
- Relevant degree and PGCE in Primary Education with QTS
- Relevant overseas teaching qualification with experience in a British international school
- Two year contract (September 2018-July 2020)
- Private accommodation or housing allowance
- Annual flights
- Medical insurance
- End of contract gratuity (bonus upon completion of contract)
Please note: interviews for this vacancy are currently in progress. If you wish to apply for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher, please send a CV, photo and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration ASAP.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across UAE and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Dubai
- PositionKEY STAGE 1 TEACHER – IMMEDIATE START – DUBAI, UAE
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 1 (age 5 7), Teacher
- Contract/position start date30/12/2018
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.