Propsero Teaching is seeking a dedicated Intervention Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Harrow, Pinner, to start immediately.
About the school and contract
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school
- Faith School
- You will have the opportunity to get to know the children before you start
- A Long term role with the opportunity of it turning permanent
- Interviewing ASAP for an immediate start
The right Intervention Teacher will have/be:
- Primary trained with QTS
- Previous experience working with KS2 Year 6 children teaching the SATs curriculum, delivering booster sessions in small groups covering core subjects
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
- Highly motivated and committed
The successful Intervention Teacher will have the following
- QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide references for the last 11 months
- Provide a working history for the last 10 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS
If you’d like to know more about this Intervention Teaching job then please call us our West London Primary Candidate Manager on 020 7404 6383
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.
- LocationNorth West London, Harrow
- PositionIntervention Teacher needed in Harrow, Pinner – ASAP
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11), Secondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date02/02/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.