Prospero Teaching are currently seeking a Qualified Humanities Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a candidate who is able to also teach Geography up to KS5 and RE up to KS4. You will be responsible for delivering and planning lessons to GCSE standard. This role is to start ASAP and will run till the end of the academic year. The position is for 4 days a week (Mon, Tue, Thurs and Friday). You will need to hold QTS or NQT and have experience teaching History to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication and behaviour management.
- Location – Birmingham
- Position – QTS Humanities – Maternity Cover
- Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE
- Start date – Mid-November
- Likely Duration – Till July 22
- Position end date – July 22
- Contract type – Temporary
- 5 days a week
- Rate of pay – £130 – £190 – Per Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching Humanities in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Humanities Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionHUMANITIES TEACHER, BIRMINGHAM, NOVEMBER 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5
- Contract/position start date15/11/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)3_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.