Prospero Teaching is looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants for schools in the Rotherham (Goldthorpe) area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools.
Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Rotherham (Goldthorpe)
- Position – HLTA
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – on going
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – n/a
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – n/a
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Science teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionHLTA required in Rotherham (Goldthorpe)
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.