Prospero Teaching is looking for HLTAs to work in and around the Doncaster and South Yorkshire region.
About the successful HLTA
- Enthusiastic and passionate HLTA
- Have experience teaching primary education
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons with strong classroom management
- Attending department meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progression
To be eligible the HLTA must
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Dedicated to raising standards to being a good role model
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the above position, then please don’t hesitate to apply immediately today using the APPLY button below.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this HLTA job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham
- PositionHLTA – Doncaster
- Type of workPrimary, Early Years, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2018
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.