Prospero Teaching are working with a medium sized secondary school in Doncaster who are looking to recruit a History teacher. The successful History teacher will be teaching from KS3-KS5. This is a full time position with a timetable made up of primarily History (0.9) with Geography involved as well at KS3 (0.1).
The school is looking for an experienced History teacher who has a proven track record of delivering consistently high results. This position is open due to the existing teacher of History due to have an operation and take sickness leave for a term and a half at least.
Key aspects of this History teaching role:
- Pay is dependent upon pay scale but will be between £110 – £179 per day.
- Full time History teaching position
- Ensure the rapid progress of all students within all year groups/key stages.
- Excellent subject knowledge to teach the course content to a diverse student population.
- Have the ability to establish and develop successful working relationships with the students in the school.
The school is located in Doncaster easily accessible off the M18 and is only a 10-minute drive from the train station. The school also boasts great facilities and offers a wide variety of CPD training courses throughout the academic year.
Interested History teachers should apply now by sending their latest teaching CV to Sheffield.Secondary@Prosperoteaching.com or call 0114 399 1740 for further information.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield
- PositionHistory Teacher Required!
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.