Full Time Secondary School History Teacher – London
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working alongside an outstanding, mixed comprehensive secondary school in North London who are interested in a full time teacher of history. The school is a large secondary school in North London; they are inclusive in their approach and completely focused upon ensuring the best outcomes for our pupils. The school strives to ensure progression for all of our pupils, engagement in learning and an enjoyment of the whole school experience.
The school accommodate smaller than average classes with between 22 – 24 at KS4 and 25 at KS3 which is attractive. The school also follow History Edexcel syllabus so knowledge of this would be an advantage. If you are interested please don’t hesitate in contacting us at Prospero Teaching for further information.
To be eligible to apply you must:
• Have gained QTS
• Strong understanding of the curriculum
• Have teaching experience in the UK
- You have a track record of teaching History and achieved good to outstanding results across the Key Stage 3-5 age range
- You have excellent subject knowledge of history allied with superb organisational skills and a talent for leading colleagues
- You are a team player with high expectations of yourself,
- You will be joining an outstanding, team oriented, supportive and well-resourced department.
- Your colleagues and your pupils I look forward to hearing from you.
The school will offer you the following:
• Great support system
• Great History / Humanities department and SLT
• Outstanding resources
• Successful department.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right
school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in
Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland,
Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.